Real Estate Agents Authority - Click here to visit the REA website to download approved guides or to view information regarding making a complaint.
New Zealand Real Estate Institute - New Zealand property information and links.
Harcourts.co.nz - Residential, Commercial, Rural and Lifestyle property from around New Zealand and the world.
Luxury Portfolio - Harcourts exclusive membership to the exquisite gallery of $1 million plus homes around New Zealand and the world.
The Harcourts Foundation - We are proud supporters of The Harcourts Foundation, a charitable foundation set up "To provide support that helps, grows and enriches our communities".
We are committed to handling any complaints or disputes that do arise professionally, fairly and expeditiously.
Our in-house procedure is as follows:
1. Any client or customer who wishes to make a complaint will be referred to the manager.
2. If the complainant is not satisfied with the response received from the manager they can make a written complaint to Ashburton Real Estate Group Limited (contact details below).
3. Ashburton Real Estate Limited will acknowledge receipt of the complaint and commence a review, which if deemed necessary may involve discussion with all relevant parties.
4. Ashburton Real Estate Limited will respond to the complainant upon completion of its review of the complaint.
5. If the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome Harcourts will suggest a further course of action.
Please note: Customers or clients may access the Real Estate Agents Authority's complaints process without first using our in-house procedure; and any use of Harcourts in-house procedure does not preclude a customer or client from making a complaint to the Authority.
To contact us regarding complaints or disputes, please request Business Owner Tammy McDougall at 114 Tancred Street, Ashburton. You can also reach her over the phone on 0274 727 535 or via email at email@example.com.
View the latest Harcourts Bluebook as an eMagazine